Monday, November 12, 2012

Twenty year journey with CKD in the dialysis world 10/19 by Why Wait | Blog Talk Radio#.UID_0gmdN0g.blogger

Twenty year journey with CKD in the dialysis world 10/19 by Why Wait | Blog Talk Radio#.UID_0gmdN0g.blogger - I hope you will tune in, here are some highlights from my live blog interview - The stressing of CKD, and considering early testing for possible early stage CKD, (which is stress throughout my interview at varies points), my diagnose of ESRD, this very challenging renal diet, my health issues with prolong dialysis treatment, hemodialysis vs. PD, in (in which I have extensive knowledge in both forms of dialysis treatment), sharing stories about my plight with mistaken identity (a drug addict and gun shot wound victim incidence), the IVIG procedure, (for lowering my high antibody levels, accumulated from a premature birth of my daughter, five years prior to starting hemodialysis treatment, and many other topics pertaining to the dialysis life.  I would love some feedback on the interview, you can comment on it, on my personal blog and do consider joining as a follower to my blog, i love receiving comments, concerns and thoughts about my blog post.    Glo

No comments:

Post a Comment